Here are some quick links to some of the important financial institutions in the UK.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Citizens Advice
- Consumer Credit Counselling Service
- The Insolvency Service
- National Debtline
- Debt Management from Directgov
- Financial Services Authority
- Bank of England
- Finance Directory
- International Monetary Fund
- World Bank
- Dept. for Work & Pensions
- Pensions at Work
- Pension Calculator
- Pensions Ombudsman
- Pension Protection Fund
- TPAS - The Pensions Advisory Service
- The Pensions Regulator
- The Pension Service
Small Business Advice
- British Chambers of Commerce
- British Retail Consortium
- Home Business Alliance
- Business in the community
- Business rates resource
- Forum of Private Business
- Business Gateway
- Invest Northern Ireland
- Technology Means Business
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Better Payment Practice Group
- British Franchise Association
Check list of information that will be required to complete your 2020/21 Self-Assessment Tax Return....
This Report, which was written immediately after the Chancellor of the Exchequer delivered his Budget Speech, is intended to provide an overview of the latest announcements and recent measures most likely to affect you or your business....
Some significant changes will be introduced at the beginning of the next tax year relating to properties....
HMRC has advised us that it will shortly start issuing letters to 200,000 businesses that are currently eligible to join the MTD VAT pilot....
Analysts have been predicting the arrival of the paperless office for more than two decades, yet more paper is produced every year....
Making Tax Digital is HMRC’s plan to bring UK tax into the digital age. In a nutshell, nearly every UK business will be affected....
HMRC’s ambition is to become one of the most digitally advanced tax administrations in the world, modernising the tax system to make it more effective, more efficient and easier for customers to comply....