As soon as you start to employ staff (even if it's just yourself) you need to set up and run the Pay As You Earn scheme. Whether you intend to manage the monthly and annual submissions using the HMRC's RTI software yourself or not, we can help to set up your business with HMRC. If you prefer we can take this responsibility off your shoulders and our team can provide a comprehensive Payroll service for your business on your behalf.
We can also advise on the contractors scheme (CIS) and provide support in managing the reporting of payments and liabilities under the scheme.
Our management of your payroll can include some or all of the following:
- National Insurance
- Benefits in Kind
- Annual returns
- Issuing payslips
- Providing journals for nominal ledger recording
- Submitting records to HMRC
- Making payments (BACS) on your account to transfer funds to employees and HMRC
- Accounting for deductions, Statutory Sick Pay and pension contributions
- Assisting with RTI filing
- Advice and guidance on auto enrolment
Talk to our friendly team today on 01305 264573 and discuss how we can help your business by running your Payroll for you.
5 April 2023 - end of 2022/23 tax year 6 April to 31 July 2023 - this is the best time to provide us with your 2022/23 records...