Farming and Agriculture
As a business based in the heart of Wessex, Kennedy Legg has long experience of working with businesses in the agriculture sector.
- Family farms
- Tenant farms
- Farming services businesses
- Agricultural contractors
- Farming supplies businesses
If you're looking for help with financial matters and accountancy services from an advisor who is experienced in the challenges of agriculture and farming, do call us.
Whether you're planning for
- Tax efficient methods for capital purchases, disposals and write offs
- Advice of mergers and acquisitions
- Inheritance and passing on businesses to the next generation
- Financial modelling for subsidies and grants
- Grant and subsidy applications
- Financial change management
Kennedy Legg can provide sensible, helpful and impartial advice to help to make the most of your financial opportunities and decisions. Call us today on 01305 264573
HM Revenue & Customs is to stop accepting credit card payments less than three weeks before the deadline for submitting and paying, self-assessment tax returns....
With Brexit negotiations between the UK and the EU ongoing, Chancellor Philip Hammond delivered the first Autumn Budget in 20 years at what is an undoubtedly trying time for businesses and the economy....