Farming and Agriculture
As a business based in the heart of Wessex, Kennedy Legg has long experience of working with businesses in the agriculture sector.
- Family farms
- Tenant farms
- Farming services businesses
- Agricultural contractors
- Farming supplies businesses
If you're looking for help with financial matters and accountancy services from an advisor who is experienced in the challenges of agriculture and farming, do call us.
Whether you're planning for
- Tax efficient methods for capital purchases, disposals and write offs
- Advice of mergers and acquisitions
- Inheritance and passing on businesses to the next generation
- Financial modelling for subsidies and grants
- Grant and subsidy applications
- Financial change management
Kennedy Legg can provide sensible, helpful and impartial advice to help to make the most of your financial opportunities and decisions. Call us today on 01305 264573
Our website is being improved and will shortly include a facility for file sharing and secure messaging between Client and Accountant....
HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative is set to transform the way that accountants work with their clients. Starting from 2018, this new digital tax system will revolutionise the tax return as we know it for both individual and business. The main aim is to make tax administration more effective, efficient and easier for taxpayers through the implementation of a fully digitalised tax system. The changes will apply to a wide range of taxpayers, including most businesses, self-employed professionals and landlords....